7.14.2010

I'm Mad.

MTV told us that we needed to pick one 'current event' to follow throughout the competition. Welp, here I go again. Another thing to tweet constantly about....

Lucky for me (and you!), one of my absolute favorite TV shows just happens to be starting its 4th season on July 25th.... just a few days after all these challenges end. Any clue what show I’m talking about?

I’ll give you three hints.
1. The fashion in it is to die for.
2. The men (or maybe just man?) are gorgeous.
3. It’s already given away with the title of this post.

That’s right, kiddos. I’m talking about Mad Men on AMC.

Every single day, from now until July 25th (premiere day!), check back here for your daily Mad Men post. It could be as simple as my favorite Joan outfit from seasons’ past or some (gasp!) spoilers about what is up for the men (and women) of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.

3 comments:

Steph said...

For anyone who's like me and needs to catch up to season 3 -- mini marathon on AE Monday July 19th!

Unknown said...

You may already know this but the dashing Jon Hamm is a Mizzou grad. I love Mad Men as well.

http://mizzoumag.missouri.edu/2010-summer/features/john-hamm/index.php

Danielle said...

Steph: Mad Men marathon. Best news ever.

Lindsay: I did know that! but shhh. that may be mentioned in a later tweet/post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails