11.22.2011

Dexter Returns to Kill... for Two More Seasons

This just in: Dexter has been renewed for two more seasons.

And I'm psyched.

I've always been a fan the show, of course, but I love where they are taking it this season. Dex has come so far in the last couple of seasons- from strictly abiding to his code.... to now, questioning whether he even has to follow it or not.

I love the addition of his brother to his inner monologue. I always thought his dad was kind of annoying in the role... but his brother brings something new to the table. Where Dexter is trying to be good and do the right thing, his brother is acting like a devil on his shoulder. He literally is Dexter's dark passenger.

That being said.... the car scenes in Nebraska were stupid.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails