6.21.2010

Hard Times is so Easy.

Are you watching MTV's Hard Times of RJ Berger?


Well, I am. (duh.) And guess what? It is mildly entertaining- mindless, perverted, but fun.

Basic premise is there is this kid in high school who is a total nerd, but he happens to be....er, well endowed. Think Hung: The Awkward High School Years (Before Thomas Jane Became a Total Hunk). 

Intrigued? I thought so.

Will this movie win any awards? No. Will you learn anything? No. In fact, there is a chance you may lose brain cells watching the show. But who cares. It is summer. And it's fun.

(And yes, I know I've been blogging about MTV a lot recently. I swear it has nothing little to do with this, it is just that my summertime guilty pleasures are all MTV shows.... everything else is repeats!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails