8.20.2010

You Heard It Here First

I love TV Guide, really I do, but sometimes they have the most ridiculous headlines and stories. I always ebd up reposting these on the Addicted to Television Facebook Page and my personal Twitter feed, so I figured why not share them here with you all too?

Lohan's Attorney: "Lindsay's Having a Difficult Time Adjusting"
Oh really? DUH... you wouldn't have a difficult time adjusting to life in prison?

Woman in Bar Mistaken for Justin Bieber

Best. TV Guide. Headline. EVER. 


Jersey Shore's Sammi Sweetheart Accused of Repeatedly Punching Woman in the Head
Very sweet.

And now, a quote: 
For the third week in a row, a female dancer was eliminated from Season 7 of So You Think You Can Dance, begging the question: Does America hate women?

Look for more dumb TVGuide healdines under the TV Guide tag.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails