- You don't need two months of useless, over-produced and usually insulting auditions to hook viewers.
- Bald is beautiful for men and women.
- Social media works best online, not on TV. Sorry, Alison Haislip.
- The Battle Round idea isn't as awesome as it sounds.
- The Blind Audition idea is.
- Adam Levine and Blake Shelton were the sexiest men on Tuesday TV, not Matthew Bomer.
- Asking a cute contestant to take off his pants? Funny. Asking it twice? Creepy.
- Only Cee Lo can get away with dressing like a cracked-out drag queen from Middle Earth.
- Group sing-alongs don't have to be painfully cheesy.
- Age, size, race and sexual preference don't matter.
- Talent does.
Things We Learned from The Voice (from TV Guide)
TV Guide posted this... and I stole my favorites. Head over to the original article to read the full list.