9.17.2008

edge of my seat... watching Greek?

Yes, that is right. This week's episode of Greek had me on the edge of my seat at the end. Casey and Max forever! Soooo adorable. 

I  just love Max. His only flaw is that he isn't the typical 'frat' guy. ZBZ is obviously a huge part of Casey's life, and it will probably be tough for her to be with a guy who doesn't understand that. I predict lots of fights on this subject in the future, but I hope they work it out and stay together! Max is just what Casey needs! Cappie and Evan step aside...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Max is what Casey needs, but still have this hidden hope that she ends up back with Cappie - their characters seem to have much more chemistry =P Can't wait to watch the next episode!

Andy said...

Download Greek Free is such a wonderful show! Storyline,casting,presentation..everything is so fine.Tis show can get really intense at times. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails