9.17.2008

Giving up on Gossip

And I am not the only one. For some reason, I just do not care what Gossip Girl has to say anymore, and I know a lot of other people who feel the same way. Yes, I love the sassy comments. Yes, I love the steamy scenes. Yes, I love the clothes. But the storylines? Not so much. 

How many times will Serena and Dan break up and get back together over the same stupid fight. She's rich. He's not. You like each other. End of story. Who cares! And Blair and Chuck? Ick. The only way for them to have some original stories is for them to introduce random characters that will create some drama and peace out (cough cough Georgina). 

I give up. Who's with me?

1 comment:

Artstudio Sri Lanka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails