9.04.2008

thoughts on this week's Greek

Greek on ABC Family
Episode 2

My thoughts? 

Frannie seemed more human than Casey for once... weird. I feel kind of bad for her, because it seems like Evan and her actually like each other and aren't just doing it to piss off Casey. 

The hotness monster is hot. And funny. And a good actor. And I think that he doesn't even know who Ashley is and Casey should keep dating him. I know she says she won't, but I hope this isn't the last we see of the monster. 

And finally, that RA is smokin'. Maybe it's just me because I like smart (i.e. maybe nerdy?) guys that may have once, or could possibly in the future, work for NASA. But I feel like something fishy is going on with him...

Either way, smokin'. 

And fun fact- both of these guys (hotness monster and the RA, aka Drew and Max) starred in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2as Leo and Kostos. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails