9.08.2010

Fall TV is Coming Back.... Quick!

As premiere dates roll in, I've been feeling a little overwhelmed and decided it was high time I make my calendar. It's gonna be a busy fall (luckily, Greek and Pretty Little Liars don't come back til January):

Monday: 
Sept 20: Dancing With the Stars (it might switch to a regular night of Tuesdays though... I never know with this show)

Tuesday:
Sept 14: One Tree Hill
Sept 21: Glee

Wednesday:
Oct 6 (rumored): RW/RR Challenge: Cut Throat

Thursday:
Sept 23: Fringe
Sept 23: Grey's Anatomy

Sunday
Sept 26: Desperate Housewives
Sept 26: Brothers and Sisters
Sept 26: Dexter

Trouble nights will for sure be on Tuesdays and Sundays when there are so many good shows on and I can only DVR/watch two. And this list doesn't even include any new shows to check out.... wish me luck. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails