3.17.2008

To hitch or not to hitch?

That is the question.

Unhitched is a new comedy from the Farrelly Brothers (the ‘geniuses’ who brought us Dumb and Dumber and There's Something About Mary) that airs on Fox (Sunday, 8:30 central). The show is basically about four ‘unhitched’ friends, in what appears to be their early thirties (that’s just my guess, it’s not scientific).

I watched the pilot of this show online a last week, and have to be honest- I was not impressed. I would love to add more comedies to my long list of faves, but this one just wasn’t it. There are a ton of other comedies (for example, Back to You, The Office, 30 Rock, etc.) that I have only seen one episode of and was entertained. With a comedy, that’s all it should take- one half hour of pure joy and laughter.

Verdict: I’m not hitching up to Unhitched (sorry that was lame, but who are we kidding, so am I).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails