4.08.2008

Get out your calendars!

Get ready for all your favorite shows to start flooding back, starting this week. Yipee!

Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to report to you on all of your faves, so I just do mine (haha, evil laugh). No really, if I could watch every show on TV, I probably would, but right now I have to focus on the select few. And I don't feel like waiving my spoiler flag, so I will try not to reveal anything huge, just hints as to what we can expect for the remainder of the seasons...

Desperate Housewives (returns THIS Sunday, April 13 at 8pm on ABC): Drugs in Gabrielle's house! Kayla causing trouble! Susan's 'studly' cousin Tim!
One Tree Hill (returns Monday, April 14 at 8pm on CW): A baby for Brooke? Love for Peyton and Lucas? Naley reunion? Wouldn't you like to know...

Real World (PREMIERES Wednesday, April 16 at 9pm on MTV): 20 seasons, can you believe it? To be honest, the previews for this season scare the hell out of me. 

Brothers and Sisters (returns Sunday, April 20 at 9pm on ABC): DNA tests! Presidential primaries! Bachelor parties!

Gossip Girl (returns Monday, April 21 at 7pm on CW): Boy, it's been a long time since we checked in with the Upper East-siders.

Grey’s Anatomy (returns Thursday, April 24 at 8pm on ABC): What's new with Mere and Dere? Izzie and George? Do we care? Undecided.

Lost (returns Thursday, April 24 at 9pm on ABC- right after Grey's): A dead body in the first episode back! A 'spectacular' kiss in the finale! Oops, maybe that was too specific. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails