9.22.2011

Ashton's the Man.

Did you watch the Two and a Half Men reboot with Ashton? What did you think?

It didn't really feel much different in the first episode... maybe becuase there were still mentions of Charlie or because most of the other characters weren't in it either. The only one who has interacted with Ashton was Allen, which is fitting. Build their relationship first, since they are the leads. It will be interesting to see Ashton's chemistry with the 'half man' (sorry I really don't know his name....) because Ashton's character sort of seems like a big, naive kid.

Also glad he isn't just playing Kelso.

To be honest, I don't even LIKE the show... but I'll probably keep watching just to rub it in Charlie Sheen's face because I don't like him. Sorry I'm not sorry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails