9.15.2011

New on Wed: Up All Night, H8R

I'm going to be honest... I didn't watch a full episode of either of these shows. I was distracted by Chef Robert and the shitty restaurant he was revamping on Restaurant Impossible..... but I'm blogging about them anyway.
Up All Night w/ Christina Applegate, Will Arnett and Maya Rudolph. It wasn't LOL funny, but it had its moments - particularly the fear that their daughter will develop a tick like eating her own hair. I think I'll give it a go, at least for a few more episodes. 

H8R. Okay, please don't hate on me for watching this show. (see what I did there, eh? eh?) I really just flipped it on to see what it was all about and caught some random girl seriously dishing it out to Jake from the Bachelor. Why do these celebs care if some random person hates them? Why do these random people really think they know the celebs well enough to hate them? And seriously, who hates Eva Longoria? I don't care how dumb it is. I'm adding it to the DVR. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails