8.05.2009

goodbye Paula...

I do not watch American Idol (okay, I watched the first season.. and went to the concert... and bought a T-shirt. But I don't watch it anymore), but Paula Abdul's exit is huge news!

Check out the TV Guide article about her departure (complete with tweets from Paula and Ryan Seacrest!).
Speculation about her departure has been around for a while now- especially with the addition of judge Kara whats-her-name last season- but with recent contract negotiations it has been worse than ever. Do you think she wanted to leave? Didn't get enough money? Fox decided she wasn't worth it? Hmm.

I do love this article I read in TV Guide Magazine yesterday, about TV stars and their salaries in the midst of this recession we're in. Seems especially relevent now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails