8.04.2009

New faces in Tree Hill

A lot of OTH fans are mourning the loss of Peyton and Lucas.

I am not one of them.

For some reason, I never really cared for either of them (Lucas especially), and this last season, they were so annoying that I am glad to see the saps go.

The shake-up obviously means new faces on the block, including Robert Buckley as Nathan’s agent… And Shantel VanSanten as Quinn, Haley’s sister.
Also (rumored to be) returning is Rachel- yes! I love bringing back old characters! Who else do I hope comes back eventually? Derek the stalker, Chris Keller aka Tyler Hilton, Jake (hot.), Bevin… the list goes on. Or, now that there are two James sisters in town, how about older sister Taylor (Lindsey McKeon, pictured below)? Back in Season 2, we found out Nathan lost his v-card to this Miss James!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails